TaNATaaNGuPsHuP - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* TaNATaaNGuPsHuP > Topics

Subject: How 2B happy N positive
Replies: 9 Views: 173

shreee 1.05.10 - 12:00am
How 2B happy and positive when life is running on negative tracks *

shreee 1.05.10 - 12:08am
I do not take want credit for writing this article as this is only the summary of my experiences with various situations relatives,friends strangers-animals plants-words of wise people and not to 4Get the people I do not agree with..im thankful to all of them for bringing positive changes in my life. im pouring my feelings into words with a hope/wish that it will help someone in some or the other way *

shreee 1.05.10 - 12:12am
(1)_People I do not agree with
____
Well let me start the most negative aspect of our lives, the people we do not agree with, the reason cud be immaturity of either of us or the dominating nature of our enemies (let me call them enemy for a change Toungue)his habit of crossing ur words every here n then. Tell me do u really feel irritated because of him/her?
Well, to be very honest there was a time when I use to be worried all the time only because of these ppl. But now I simply take them as a funny games, where their task wud be to irritate me n mine wud be to keep calm n enjoy their funny acts.believe be it worked for me n I am sure it will work for u as well. Remember our time is too precious to waste on such worthless ppl *

shreee 1.05.10 - 12:14am
2BE_Stupid N useless at least once in a day_
.....In todays competitive world, where time is money n wasting time is wasting money.
I almost be a bit stupid n useless at least for 2-3 hours a day .during this time I do not care about the deadlines/personal/official commitments. i just pamper the inner child within me by surfing net/watching my favorite cartoon channel/talking to my soft toys. See, the basic thing is..the thing which can bring smile on ur lips n peace to ur restless mind can never be small or useless or unimportant. always remember its ok to be stupid sometimes.

shreee 1.05.10 - 12:21am
(3)_Dead plants in garden,?_ Do we ever keep a dead plant in our garden or a dead bird in the cage? Or stinky rotten food in refrigerator?_no, none of us does that,,we simply throw away or bury the things which are not parts of living world any moreDo u agree with me ? N why do we do that?.Thats BCOZ these things if preserved further wud only bring negative vibrations n make the environment sticky.Then what makes us nurse those Relationships events which belongs to past?. I agree Dat we living beings are not mechanical but sit back n think whats the point In shedding fresh tears on old wounds ? move on Believe me life n world is beautiful enjoy.Be alive B4 dyingthats what I keep telling myself whenever I feel low n works for sure_

shreee 1.05.10 - 12:38am
(4)_Home of body v/s home of soul LolzV specially the Indians N especially the females have the habit of collecting the entire empty jars/boxes etc for future use. Believe me these jars are useless, throw them away, they are just piling up the junk of the house n making it more congested. Our kitchen/ living rooms look livelier with more free space n gives our mood a positive touch. This was about the home of our body now lets talk about home of our soul called body. How do u treat ur body?.......well most of us being to lazy to iron the cloth everyday just pick the first cloth we see handing in our wardrobe n move on..
I confess that even I use to do that but now I keep the clothes ready at night only, dress properly if not for others than at least for urself. Look ur image in mirror n compliment urself..remember each of us is beautiful, all we need to do is to curve that beauty properly ..take proper care of the home of the soul . n not to forget make workout a part of ur regime never ever skip the workout schedule

shreee 1.05.10 - 12:43am
(5)_Practice Prayers_When I say prayers, I do not mean to say that stand in front of Babaji/Jesus/ganesh/allah/ devimata and read The things I want u to do for me list then keep begging. I mean to say stand in front of them close ur eyes n then have a heart to heart conversation with them.discuss ur routine with them, thank them for everything. Sometimes tell them hey I gotta stuck here, help me coming outfor me prayers means friendly conversation with god n not acting like a beggar.

shreee 1.05.10 - 12:44am
6_Pet your hobby or pet a pet_
_There is no human being without a favorite activity called hobby, whatever is ur hobby, dont keep it aside, practice it daily or have a pet, if u cannot effort to keep a pet then start taking care of stray animals/free birds , daily make arrangements for their food n water. Just do it n u will feel the sweet positive change taking place in ur life.

pallav24 1.05.10 - 12:46am
Life does not run either on negative or on positive notes.It runs on both like train on the railway track.To use a oft repeated ch:Life is like half full glass of water.Negatvity and positivity are ur perception as u look to this glass.If u view it as half full u remain energetic and positive but if u view it as half empty then u become negative and demotivated.We have to season ourselves to appreciate good things in life then the adversity would not pinch us as much as if we go on harping on our adversities_2be positive best course is to involve ur self in Karma,followed by enjoyment of life as it comes our way and then thank Almighty for whatever He granted us.This is the essence og Bhagwad Gita.If one goes on depnding on fate and cursing his destiny,one is bound to remain negative and soon depression takes over. *

kriishna 6.11.12 - 06:19pm
nice. *

* TaNATaaNGuPsHuP Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TaNATaaNGuPsHuP

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits